We are celebrating our 7th year with more than 100 teams competed last season!
REGISTRATION FULL FOR 2016-2017 SEASON
Normal registration is closed due to full facility capacity.
Stanford - Palo Alto Futsal League was created by Vava Marques in 2008 to provide a competitive environment for players to hone their soccer skills through the game of Futsal. It has helped develop thousands of players over the years by giving them the chance to compete in a game that rewards individual foot skills, movement off the ball and quick reaction time. In Futsal, players learn to think and react instantaneously, in order to play effectively. Our League is geared toward the technical development of youth soccer players. The skills generated from playing Futsal directly translate into the outdoor game.
Our League serves players and teams from the South Bay (San Jose, Los Gatos, Cupertino), South Peninsula (Palo Alto, Mountain View, Los Altos, Sunnyvale), Mid Peninsula (Menlo Park, Redwood City, San Carlos) and surrounding areas. The 2016-2017 season is from Jan 7th to Feb 26th with 6 games and a playoff. Games will be played on Saturdays/Sundays at Cubberley Community Center, Gunn High School in Palo Alto, Sports House in Redwood City, and Los Altos High School. Team registration is $500 with an additional player registration with USY Futsal same as last year. Click on "Our League" for details. Team registration should open by October 23 and ends on December 15, 2016.
- Boys and Girls
- Level: Premier, Gold, Silver, Bronze, Copper
- U8/U9 through U14 & U15*
DATES & TIMES
- Oct 23 (or maybe earlier) - Registration begins
- Dec 15th - Registration ends, late registration acceptance depends on facility availability
- Dec 18th - Draft of the bracket released
- Dec 20th - Brackets finalized
- Dec 23rd - Release draft game schedule (and finalize a couple days afterward)
- through Feb 19 - roster changes allowed (add/delete players until playoffs)
- Jan 7th - Game starts! Each team is guaranteed 6 games and a possible playoff
- Feb 26th - Season ends
- Game times for all teams vary between 8:00 am – 8:00 pm. Each game takes place in an hour with two 20 to 25 minute halves depending on the age
- Cubberley Community Center: 4000 Middlefield Rd, Palo Alto, CA 94303
- Gunn High School: 780 Arastradero Rd, Palo Alto, CA 94306
- Los Altos High School: 201 Almond Ave, Los Altos, CA 94022
- Sports House: 3151 Edison Way, Redwood City, CA 94063
- Registration Fees: $500 per team, suggested maximum roster 12 players
- USYF/Player Registration Fee: $35/player
- Please use the FAQ for helpful guidance to add players, change team information, etc.
- Schedule, Scores, and standing are provide via the links on the left.
Roberto Magellan, Co-Director
Vava Marques, Director
| League Registration and Information:
*the U15 Age Group is demand motivated (i.e. given the registration interest there may be critical mass to form a division)