Welcome to the Home Page of the LONG ISLAND FUTSAL LEAGUE, Inc.
Futsal: The Way the World
We have completed the schedule for all the games that were cancelled due to the weather and the "to be determined" or TBD's games. Due to the volume of games to be made up as a result of the storm and also closing early by 4 pm on Feb. 5th Super Bowl Sunday it is necessary to extend the season until the weekend of March 11, 12. Teams that entered a conflict for March (we even considered some late requests) will be re-scheduled prior, and in most some on the days opposite of your regular playing date. We will not consider any more requests. Your team will be given a makeup game time and if you cannot make that, we will not reschedule.
Please follow the eighth week's (Feb. 25, 26 2017) schedule for this upcoming weekend.
Thank you for your cooperation
HTG Sports Sign In:
(to register players and manage your team)
How to sign in to HTG Sports and manage your team
WEATHER ALERTS REGARDING GAMES BEING DELAYED OR CANCELLED WILL BE UPDATED ON THIS WEBSITE AND BY EMAIL TO ALL COACHES
YOU MAY WANT TO SET UP MESSAGE ALERTS VIA THE LINK BELOW
2016/17 Long Island Futsal League Format
- Eight game season, games are 50 minutes in length
- Team Cost (Suffolk) : U8 - U9 $700, U10-U12 $725, U13-U19, $775
- Team Cost (Nassau): Nassau League no longer available
- League play starts Jan. 7th & 8th, 2017
- Probable Play dates for Suffolk: U8-U12, U14-U19 on Sun.
U13 - on Saturdays
- Matches scheduled starting at 8 am until 8 pm - (possibly 9 pm for U19)
- Schedule Requests - must be submitted by the league deadline of Dec. 5, 2016, and using the online registration to be considered (no email or phone requests) Playing times can be rquested but not guaranteed. Generally, we try to schedule the younger teams to play earlier in the day, but often an age group will utilize all the availability in a venue so it is possible that a " younger" (U12 and younger) will play to 7 or 8 pm. Th older teams (U13 and older) will occasionally play until 9 or 10 pm on a Saturday. On Sundays, we make every effort to finish all games at 8 pm due to the next day being a school day.Rescheduled games may be on opposite weekend day of regular scheduled match
- i.e. if your team plays on a Sun, rescheduled game may be on a Sat.
- Requests not to play your "sister" team are NOT able to be met in most cases. Schedules do change during the season due to school closings, team cancellations/conflicts, possible realignments. Email notification will be sent to all coaches, but coaches and teams must still view the schedule each week prior to their match to confirm.
- Futsal is 5 v5 (including the goalie)
- Roster size: Minimum = 7; Maximum = 18
- "Sister" Team rostering (can split your outdoor team and roster on two or more futsal teams)
- Discounts for teams, clubs or trainers registering more than one team
- Participation medals for all players U8/9 ,1st pl awards for division winners U10 - U19
Suffolk County Venues:
Middle Country SD, Centereach
Our Saviour Lutheran Church, Centereach
Connetquot SD, Bohemia, Three Village School District
The Long Island Futsal League is now a member of United States Youth Futsal. USYF is the largest national futsal league in the United States. Long Island Futsal has been running leagues and tournaments on Long Island since 1996.
WE HAVE GROWN INTO THE LARGEST FUTSAL LEAGUE ON LONG ISLAND AND ONE OF THE LARGEST IN THE US, WITH NEARLY 270 TEAMS AND OVER 3000 PLAYERS PARTICIPATING.
Click on HTG Sports below to Manage Your team
HTG Sports Log - In
LONG ISLAND FUTSAL IS SANCTIONED BY US YOUTH FUTSAL AND AFFILIATED WITH US SOCCER
OFFICIAL SUPPLIER OF FUTSAL BALLS/EQUIPMENT FOR THE LONG ISLAND FUTSAL LEAGUE