Key Features of Our League
We will do all that we can to provide the following:
- Back-to-Back games for coaches that have more than one team
- Schedule will be released two weeks before season opens
- All conflict information must be in the registration system by September 28th
Futsal KC (now Heartland Futsal) will use HTG Sports as our registration system. HTG is very user friendly and offers excellent customer support.
The Best Futsal Facilities
New Century Fieldhouse
- 4 futsal courts
- Convenient upper and lower level concession stands
- Large upper level lounge area with flat screen TVs and court and field views
- 4 upper level party suites with court and field views
- 78’ x 29’ multi-purpose room
Futsal KC (now Heartland Futsal) focuses on making sure that this league continues to be the premier winter futsal organization in the area.
We will continue to concentrate on the following:
1) Customer Satisfaction and Customer Service: by continually soliciting feedback and working to improve all aspects of league, Heartland Futsal intends to remain the top choice for top flight winter soccer.
2) Quality of Play: by ensuring that teams are slotted into appropriate divisions, games will remain competitive and rewarding for all teams. These goals will be furthered by monitoring and providing feedback for referees on a continual basis.
For questions about the league please contact:
League and Tournament Referee Assignor