Futsal KC is please to announce the US Youth Futsal Camp Coming this Summer. Sponsored By Sporting Blue Valley. US Youth Futsal Camp will be held July 19-22, 2013 at the New Century Field House in New Century, KS.
Our goal with this Futsal specific camp is to grow the game of Futsal at the youth level - enhancing the skills of all soccer players as well as identifying players whose talents could yield a future in the game of Futsal. We have created this highly competitive Futsal camp to foster the growth of those elite Futsal players.
Click Here for more information.
Futsal KC Sold Out 2012/2013 Season! 398 teams signed-up.
Stay Tuned For Information On The 2013/2014 Season.
Please note our newest location, The Fieldhouse of Kansas City, located at 12140 w 135th St, Overland Park, KS 66221 (two miles from the OP Soccer Complex).
We sold out last year with 398 teams.
Key Features of Our League
We will do all that we can to provide the following:
- Back-to-Back games for coaches that have more than one team
- Schedule built around your indoor soccer schedule
- Schedule will be released two weeks before season opens
- All conflict information must be in the registration system by September 28th
- Common conflicts: HIT Girls, HIT Boys, MRL, NPL, ECNL, MDL
Futsal KC will use HTG Sports as our registration system. HTG is very user friendly and offers excellent customer support.
The Best Futsal Facilities
Futsal KC is one of the first users of the New Century Fieldhouse.
- 4 futsal courts
- Convenient upper and lower level concession stands
- Large upper level lounge area with flat screen TVs and court and field views
- 4 upper level party suites with court and field views
- 78’ x 29’ multi-purpose room
Futsal KC focuses on making sure that this league continues to be the premier winter soccer organization in the area.
We will continue to concentrate on the following:
1) Customer Satisfaction and Customer Service: by continually soliciting feedback and working to improve all aspects of league, Futsal KC intends to remain the top choice for top flight winter soccer.
2) Quality of Play: by ensuring that teams are slotted into appropriate divisions, games will remain competitive and rewarding for all teams. These goals will be furthered by monitoring and providing feedback for referees on a continual basis.
For questions about the league and its operations, contact Wes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about administrative matters, such as how to sign-up a team, contact Lisa McCaughey at email@example.com.